PETE 587 ISX15 EATON ULTRASHIFT Jumping/shaking really bad when placed in drive
01-26-2024, (Subject: PETE 587 ISX15 EATON ULTRASHIFT Jumping/shaking really bad when placed in drive ) 
RE: PETE 587 ISX15 EATON ULTRASHIFT Jumping/shaking really bad when placed in drive
(01-25-2024 )Alexp86 Wrote:  ...
Ok I will try that. I just got the software im ordering the cables today. I did lower the rpm to 650, any lower was feeling like it was going to stall, but it didint jump at all today. It could be a coicedence as it doesnt happen everyday, but ever since they changed the carrier bearing the jump has been more violent.
I also cleaned the plugs on the passenger side hopefully it was something that simple.

No ive never let anyone wash my engine although when the wash the truck it drips cause they have the hood up whos to say it didint splash where it wasnt supposed to.

If some complete idiot aligned the carrier bearing perfectly to the drive shaft then that could be a serious issue. It is supposed to be off by about 2-3 degrees (and bearing itself angled slightly) to prevent harmonics and drive-line jumping ... and a lot of people who replace them are completely clueless about this, assuming like fools that they are supposed to be in perfect straightness.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT

Messages In This Thread
RE: PETE 587 ISX15 EATON ULTRASHIFT Jumping/shaking really bad when placed in drive - Rawze - 01-26-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.