motor shutting off intermittently while driving isx15
02-13-2024, (Subject: motor shutting off intermittently while driving isx15 ) 
RE: motor shutting off intermittently while driving isx15
(02-13-2024 )aarmon8908 Wrote:  
(02-11-2024 )Rawze Wrote:  ...
You need to copy that program out of that ecm yourself and stop using 'tuning guys' and then relying on 'how it feels', as a measure of how bad that delete program may or may not be. More than 90% of all de-mandate programs are absolutely harmful to the engine and cause progressive damage that sets in over time, and it has nothing to do whatsoever with 'how it feels' or anything else you can measure externally.

Is it possible or likely for a delete program to be bad even after driving nearly 200k miles without these said issues?

ABSOLUTELY..

Your statement just above is the same as someone saying.. "If I don't ever look at my oil, ..and the engine seems to run just fine for the last 100,000+ miles ... then the oil must not be going bad and not causing any damage that I can feel from driving it so far .. so it still must be doing its job right??.

KNOWING SOMETHING FOR SURE, BECAUSE YOU HAD IT PROPERLY CHECKED OUT ... AND ASSUMING ALIKE A FOOL BECAUSE YOU GOT AWAY WITH IT SO FAR ARE 2 VERY DIFFERENT THINGS!!!

You now have the ability to know .. instead of assume. - Never assume, especially with something well known to be more than 90% likely bad and harmful. It costs someone dearly in the end, and they end up learning something the hard way financially.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Techmech

Messages In This Thread
RE: motor shutting off intermittently while driving isx15 - Rawze - 02-13-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.