First truck suggestions O/O - versatile and fuel saving
03-03-2024, (Subject: First truck suggestions O/O - versatile and fuel saving ) 
RE: First truck suggestions O/O - versatile and fuel saving
(03-03-2024 )fire_plt Wrote:  I'm pretty good a maintenance having been a helicopter mechanic at one point in my life, so don't have any issues doing as much maintenance myself as physically possible.

Well step one is complete especially in this day and age. Next step? If I knew what this forum has showed me now years ago before I first started I feel like I would have been far far far better off way sooner.

If I did it all over again I would…

Buy an auction truck for cheap with the intent of rebuilding the entire thing to my specs right away as what’s told on this forum..

You have the right engine by the way obviously, manual 10 speed is all you need and switching out to a 3.90 or 4.11 ratio for the rear ends is a must to keep your motor lasting till a million+

User's Signature: Born and raised in Vyskonsin on milk, cheese, bread, and beer!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete

Messages In This Thread
RE: First truck suggestions O/O - versatile and fuel saving - Volvo8873 - 03-03-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.