2003 volvo isx15 cm570 issues
03-15-2024, (Subject: 2003 volvo isx15 cm570 issues ) 
RE: 2003 volvo isx15 cm570 issues
My complaint is lack of power,seems that i have 200 hp,not a 450hp under the hood..low torque under the lower rpms,and feeling that i pulling empty container as a loaded...at at idle runs not bad,maybe a bit noisy,and boo voo boo sound thru exhaust...revs feels lazy when i try to rev on idle..at 11-1200 rev...there's vibration from engine.and all those symptoms disappear from time to time,but it become very rare.like i mentioned when it disappears truck runs amazing,smooth, quiet,powerful, stable..everything worsen at winter time

No oil consumption, coolant, no pressure, clear,not much smoke,mpg is around 7,but i am pulling light loads and half work is running with empty equipment....

read all posts about cm570 on your forum...

First thing I did installed boost pressure and egt gauge,that gauge I clamped on exhaust manifold...usually max .I have is 22psi,rarely 25psi...and egt 500f...

As you mentioned, I did injector leak,no bubbles at all.

Measured fuel pressure of pumps,electric about 10 ps,gear pump 100 at crank,250 at 1500..same readings thru inline(I bought Crack software and chinese adapter)

It not hurt the Ecm?once the road speed readings disappeared while I connected this adapter..

Ran cylinder balance tests,few times ,I attach pics...

Cylinder cut out tests,there is noticeable changes,on all cylinders,but not huge...weak injectors?they are from factory.

I have had thoughts about to replace injectors, or pull them out and bring for testing...

What do you think about it?

Then I replaced all 4 fuel actuators, not rebuilted, but new ones,whole engine,engine brake harnesses,pressure valves on ifsm..,crank,cam shaft,boost pressure sensors,engine damper...

All that advised,guys on the forum,and no noticeable improvements..

Recently I found that when I disconnect main cable from batteries, truck behavior changes for better,but not always,and just for a day,or less,or until the restart...that's why I started to think about ECM,I should have new today or tomorrow..and bring it to cummins for programming...I hope they will not mess up with programming..initially they said that I need programming from volvo as well,I said why?it's just an engine ecm...

From your experience, cummins install the latest and updated software for old engine?

And still possibility of that bug that you mentioned about limiting fuel supply?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2003 volvo isx15 cm570 issues - Magnat1976 - 03-15-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.