Signature 520 CM570 Low power no codes
05-02-2024, (Subject: Signature 520 CM570 Low power no codes ) 
RE: Signature 520 CM570 Low power no codes
(05-02-2024 )4x4Acco Wrote:  ...
Road speed was 63km/h (39mp/h)...
Boost pressure was 250kpa(36-psi) ...
fuel pressure 283kpa(41-psi) ...
oil pressure was about 300kpa(43 psi) ...
coolant temp, 91c (196f) ...
oil temp was basically the same...

Either you have made some mistakes and posted some incorrect numbers, or something is seriously whacked!.

Fuel pressure at only 41 PSI???. =- This does not make any sense at all. The engine will not even try to fire the cylinders if the fuel pressure was actually that low.

oil pressure at 43 PSI?. -- What was it with engine fully warmed up?, and with the coolant temp above 185F? ... and did anyone modify the oil pump?.

AND what was the actual oil temps?... because they will NOT be the same as the coolant temp, unless something again.. is whacked!.

===================

DOES IT HAVE the exact program in it according to the engne's ser#?... and IF NOT, THEN that is the FIRST THING that needs to be done to it before chasing ghosts, to ensure the program matches both the internal hardware of the engine .. AND THE EXTERNAL hardware for the vehicle.

AND: HAS ANYONE BOTHERED TO monitor the ecm via Calt#erm -- AND CHECK all of the important settings to see what is going on???. .. especially paying attention to what is in control of the fueling state when it 'feels sluggish' ???.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...3#pid58693

ALSO: Has anyone bothered to put it on a dyno?? ... to see what the actual power was instead of AN OPINION???., because if it was 'weak' then that boost level that you claim it is getting to does not sound quite right.

You say it was recently rebuilt .. Was it all 100% genuine OEM parts?.. or some after-garbage crap?!. - Also, brand new genuine OEM HEAD?... or after-garbage crap?. -- because you get what you pay for with these engines ... and anything after-garbage ALWAYS = PROBLEMS!!!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Signature 520 CM570 Low power no codes - Rawze - 05-02-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.