Signature 520 CM570 Low power no codes
05-02-2024, (Subject: Signature 520 CM570 Low power no codes ) 
RE: Signature 520 CM570 Low power no codes
Hi all,

Thank you so much for you both responding to me, it is greatly appreciated. Ok so i have really got some units messed up and as such, it really looks bad. Sorry about that, had been a really long day.

To clarify, es its a GEN 2 in Australia. I have owned it for about 2 years. It used to go like a scalded cat keeping up with current K200 Kw's no worries at all. It has been about the last 5 months it has been getting bad. About 6 months ago, the engine developed a serious knocking sound like a big end or worse. Turned out the flywheel was not secured correctly when the new clutch was fitted by the previous owner (and people wonder why i have trust issues...) I fixed this with new parts etc and have had no issues with that since.

The engine has NOT been rebuilt to the best of my knowledge.
I have not had the injectors out but unsure of previous owner.
The ECU program is what was in it when i purchased the truck, It ran great when i bought it.
I have tried another good ECU and this made no real difference, still really low in power.
I have NOT had it on a dyno and am trying to use only genuine facts to describe it. Eg, With a common load of precast concrete panels which i transport regular along the same road, as an example, i used to be able to pull up the hill in top gear (18) at 100km/h, now with same load im back to about 70km/h and about 12th gear, thats how different it is.
It did have a manifold leak between the cast elbow and the head, gasket has been replaced. No other leaks evident.
I did have an over boosting problem for a short time where it would derate for a short moment untill the pressure reduced, this was fixed by cleaning the waist gate air controller unit. Now works fine. I have again loaded up an image from this fault and will post the findings exactly as it shows...
Any data duplicated is the "first" and "last" time the fault occurred as shown in insite...

CM570 Total ECM Time (Key On
Time) 29923:17:18 HH:MM:SS
Total Engine Hours (Engine
Run Time) 29743:32:15 HH:MM:SS
Keyoffs 9873
0595 Inactive 47 Amber Derates engine. 103 0
Total ECM Time (Key On
Time) 29473:55:47 29919:37:19 HH:MM:SS
Battery Voltage 13.6 13.6 V
Coolant Level High High
Coolant Temperature 87.1 84.4 °C
Engine Brake Selector
Status 6 6
Engine Oil Pressure 209.6 206.2 kPa
Engine Oil Temperature 93.7 96.1 °C
Engine Speed 1514 1484 RPM
Fuel Inlet Restriction
Pressure 12.0 12.0 psi
Fuel Pressure 285.3 283.1 psi
Idle Increment Switch None None
Idle Validation Switch Off Idle Off Idle
Intake Manifold Pressure 260.4 260.1 kPa
Intake Manifold
Temperature 59.3 50.4 °C
Key Switch On On
Manual Fan Clutch Switch On On
Percent Throttle 10.0 10.0 Percent
Percent Torque 65.16 66.68 Percent
Service Brake Switch Released Released
Total Engine Hours (Engine
Run Time) 29297:02:35 29740:09:21 HH:MM:SS
Vehicle Speed 71 95 km/hr
This information was from when i had the over boost problem AND i had the spare ecm in the truck. I am thinking i need to do another run with the existing ecm (now fitted again) and get new data.
One thing that to me didnt look correct is the throttle percentage was only 10%??? Assuming this should show 100% if the peddle is on the floor, only thought is if this snapshot was taken just as i had backed off due to traffic??
I will get new current data asap.
Thanks so much for your time!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Signature 520 CM570 Low power no codes - 4x4Acco - 05-02-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.