Signature 520 CM570 Low power no codes
05-04-2024, (Subject: Signature 520 CM570 Low power no codes ) 
RE: Signature 520 CM570 Low power no codes
I have a gauge and will check the fuel pressure again. From memory it was ok before but i will check it again anyway to make sure. It has had a new pump put on it at some stage before i bought the truck. I was of the understanding if the fuel pressure fell below the working range, it would report a fault code??? IT has new fuel filter on it, i have tried selecting one tank at a time and made no difference. The only part of the intake lines that could be damaged internally would be from the selector taps to the prime pump. Prime pump works as normal and also looks to be reasonably new...( i guess not that means anything). I have the test plate to do the injector leak test which i planned to do this weekend when i cleaned and inspected the fulling actuators but if now raining cats and dogs so that wont be happening... I will do that asap too...I have watched your / rawze's video on the test and have the supporting bulletin so wont be an issue to do when it stops raining... Goes ok bob tailing but even then if your in a higher gear at say 1200 and floor it, still dosnt feel like it jumps away like it did...I checked the screen in the IFSM to find it not even there... Im guessing it has been removed (why would you???) when the additional primary filter was installed. I plan to replace this regardless when i get a second. I guess in summary i was under the impression that id get a low fuel pressure code if there was an issue as this seems to be a common thing with the ISX but this was probably a bad opinion on my behalf and certainly agree that all my issues could be low fuel pressure. I do have another pump i could try if it came to it.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Signature 520 CM570 Low power no codes - 4x4Acco - 05-04-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.