Inj spill valve code
10-18-2016, (Subject: Inj spill valve code ) 
RE: Inj spill valve code
(10-16-2016 )Cuya Wrote:  Psychic prediction: I see him taking a trip to atlanta and getting MM-2 in his future.

Sir I would love to do this, with all the other trucks we have that need to be converted over...

Give me some input on how one could convince a corportation to change up what hasn't worked in years in the oil fields...

Prob could make a spread sheet with all the down time, poor mpg, all the $ invested chasing ghost problems.

And I would get a answer well it's illegal, ppl that remove all the after treatment system in a post emission motor truck is asking for trouble. Well do it correctly and it wouldn't draw attention and still pass any type of inspection

Their is the right way and wrong way to to deletes via this awesome forum thanks to rawze and all you other awesome guys that go out of your way to help stangers... Much appreciated for the info and knowledge you guys share, no other forum that comes near how helpful this one is...
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inj spill valve code - Unilevers - 10-16-2016,
RE: Inj spill valve code - joed2323 - 10-18-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.