ISX and Bypass Oil Filter Systems
04-26-2016, (Subject: ISX and Bypass Oil Filter Systems ) 
RE: ISX and Bypass Oil Filter Systems
(04-26-2016 )overshot Wrote:  
(04-23-2016 )stevesparts Wrote:  Well just got done installing a bypass filter(amsoil) and of course overkilled it by using some aftermarket fittings(AN8) and steel braided lines. run out of the #4 hex plug in the picture(14mm 1,5 thread to AN 8) to the filter,had to drill to mount as the space i had a mount would have been to close to the turbo for my taste. then got some nifty 180 deg AN8 fittings run to and from it(no nasty bends) and ran it down to hex plug the block(18mm 1.5 thread to AN 8) no muss no fuss..took about 1.5 hrs to do. as i'm out of practice on putting fitting together.(pita :)) had to get most of the fittings/filter online as no one had what i wanted around here. but still got it in for about $ 273.00 so not to bad,as you could spend more on other systems.
So shop around i"m sure someone can do it cheaper than that :)

We'll I'm trying to find the fitting, the m14 and m18. But I haven't been able to find the right fitting with orings. Can you send me a link to where you got them.
Thanks

Search Google Maps near you for "hydraulic hoses". The stores listed should be the quickest way to get the fittings you need. Or look for something like this http://www.jegs.com/i/Heidts/164/PS-030/10002/-1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX and Bypass Oil Filter Systems - Vin - 04-26-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.