ISX and Bypass Oil Filter Systems
01-03-2020, (Subject: ISX and Bypass Oil Filter Systems ) 
RE: ISX and Bypass Oil Filter Systems
(01-03-2020 )dumptruckisx Wrote:  
(01-03-2020 )arch_stanton Wrote:  I just installed one on 2018 KW

you mounted it a bit differently from what i have seen most people make their own J bolts. A close up of what you did there would be nice. how hard was it to get mounted? it looks nice and clean good job by the way!

I used a piece of 3/16 t-1 steel and made a plate that is a little bigger than the width of the mount and made it long enough to get 3 inches below top of frame and I spaced the hard ac line out from the frame with one or 2 washers installed between the ac hard line mounting bolt and the frame then installed the plate under the hard line, I am not totally happy with the mount as it shakes a little not as bad as the factory power steering tank but when I do the next one I think I will make the mount a little wider then weld on a flange on the out sides of the plate, I will get more pics and post them latter. the other thing that was took time was nobody had the metric fittings in stock that I wanted.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: LargeCar

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX and Bypass Oil Filter Systems - arch_stanton - 01-03-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.