Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze...
12-03-2020, (Subject: Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze... ) 
RE: Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze...
(12-02-2020 )DieselKid Wrote:  Can actuators be interchanged between different CM's? Part numbers are definitely different but would it work? What makes them different?

(CM570, 870, 871 actuators) I think some of the bolt patterns are different on some of them. there has also been some updates to their design and accuracy over the years too. Might not be a good idea unless someone has no other choice.

if you replace one with a different part# and you see the fuel mileage in the dash has changed and in inacurate (to the pump gallons vs. miles) by more than a few tenths in the dash, then you will know something is likely is wrong. A comparison by viewing live fuel flow rates before and after, monitoring oil temp changes and EGT differences during some testing can likely reveal this too.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: DieselKid , Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze... - Rawze - 12-03-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.