EGR Differential problem
03-06-2016, (Subject: EGR Differential problem ) 
RE: EGR Differential problem
(03-06-2016 )trdodd07 Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 )Stir Wrote:  No calibration to install it. Did you make sure the tubes were cleaned out?

I didn't. I'll give that a shot tomorrow possibly. I don't have INSITE or INLINE 5, but the way things have been going the past couple of months, it's high priority now. I had the EGR valve, backpressure sensor, and a couple other things replaced, so I wanted to pretty well update the rest of the system as best as I could. Since the EGR valve is controlled by the Diff sensor, would a malfunction of either one cause turbo lag? Before I got the MIL lamp, I could put it to the floor at 55 and would only get 5-10psi boost sometimes. I put the old one back on, and haven't had any boost issues since. Forgive me if these are basic simple questions. Just trying to get a grasp on this 2250. Thanks!
Make sure you have exact same part # sensor and plug is going in all the way. I have seen it many times cummins sales you a wrong sensor. form first glance sensor are the same BUt plugs sligthly different or electrical characteristic is different for different CPL.
Don't buy this 5hit It WILL WORK OUR MECHANIC DO IT EVERYTIME
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: EGR Differential problem - snailexpress - 03-06-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.