Why I add 12% (one gallon) of gear lube at every oil change...
10-11-2017, (Subject: Why I add 12% (one gallon) of gear lube at every oil change... ) 
RE: Why I add 12% (one gallon) of gear lube at every oil change...
(10-10-2017 )Junjun88 Wrote:  
(10-10-2017 )Waterloo Wrote:  Sta-Lube GL-5 https://amzn.to/2U2o6Mc

You should use say 1/4-1/2 gallon. I would say 1/4 gal. You do know about the fuel pump on that motor? As far as tuning it, Mr Hagg or Gearhead, where are you located?

You mean the recall?? If its the recall i went by the dealer and checked by vin number and thank God am not one of those am located in FL what about unilevers??

Yes on Unilever, but he is up in the Great White North in Canada. If you are in Florida, I would call Mr Hagg and make an appointment. He is just South of Atlanta. As far as the fuel pump, the recall ended quite awhile ago, but even with the new plungers and tappets the pumps are still failing and taking out motors. They are now a regular maintenance issue, most are recommending around 300,000-400,000 miles to remove and rebuild. Damn ticking time bomb that needs to be monitored, and a criminal act if you ask me.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Junjun88

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I add 12% (one gallon) of gear lube at every oil change... - Waterloo - 10-11-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.