Why I add 12% (one gallon) of gear lube at every oil change...
12-27-2019, (Subject: Why I add 12% (one gallon) of gear lube at every oil change... ) 
RE: Why I add 12% (one gallon) of gear lube at every oil change...
(12-27-2019 )dumptruckisx Wrote:  Thanks for your reply Rawze. When you mention Rotella as being one of the better ones there is T4 T6 T1 etc. I plan on doing 3 changes of oil at 5,000miles to clear everything out as well as adding the oil bypass kit after those are done, which oil do you recommend out of the rotella lineup i need to get this down to a T(get the joke? haha) because its my first truck and i plan on doing some wrenching on it myself so i can pick whatever oil i like not limited to what the shops use. Like you said once your recommend an oil for me im going to stick with that oil and add 10% of sta lube gear oil(i already found that on your amazon store). My motor is the CM2350 made in Dec/13 CPL 3939.

T4 is what most guys use and is easy to find.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , dumptruckisx

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I add 12% (one gallon) of gear lube at every oil change... - tree98 - 12-27-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.