Kenworth T-800 dash switches
08-11-2017, (Subject: Kenworth T-800 dash switches ) 
RE: Kenworth T-800 dash switches
(08-10-2017 )tree98 Wrote:  I think the rocker switches on the dash are all air operated and not electric right? Specifically I'm talking about the switch that operates the tag axle up/down. Does anyone know how many psi this switch puts out?

I have a tag/lift axle on my tractor, there is a switch on the dash that is electronic. This was aftermarket though. It sends the signal to a solenoid that releases the air that runs through a regulator in my side box that is manually adjusted by me. I would assume you have a regulator somewhere in your system. As far a factory installed unit, along with the age of the T800, it could be either, air at the switch or electronic. If it is a newer truck, I would think that you would have a setup close to mine, electronic switch to a regulator. Crack your dash, that is what I would do. If there are airlines, depending if there is a regulator in-line, could be up to 120+ psi depending on how the truck is regulated at the air dryer.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kenworth T-800 dash switches - Waterloo - 08-11-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.