ProStar Sleeper Cab Airbags...
09-11-2017, (Subject: ProStar Sleeper Cab Airbags... ) 
RE: ProStar Sleeper Cab Airbags...
(09-11-2017 )Nilao Wrote:  Man...I am ordering the pro ride soon. It's cheaper than 2 of these crappy designed bag/strut combos.

My original intention... I know. Now I am stuck. And it was weird too, a pin hole in the bag, right above where the airline enters. Something must have kicked up and hit it from the road is all I can figure. But, the other bag, that I will replace tomorrow, quickly failed, I mean like minutes. So, if anyone is out there thinking they can get away with replacing a bag at a time is just playing with fire, especially if the bag/strut is old like mine.

The Pro Ride is the best solution, because I could have quickly repaired an air bag on that unit. Unfortunately the way things have been going, the Pro-Ride setup was a luxury I could not afford at the moment as the OEM bags were still working as intended. Here is the link for the Pro-Ride, http://customdaycab.com/index.php?option...&Itemid=91

Click on the small gifs to find it in the link above.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ProStar Sleeper Cab Airbags... - Waterloo - 09-11-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.