Disappearing Coolant
03-23-2016, (Subject: Disappearing Coolant ) 
RE: Disappearing Coolant
(03-22-2016 )mkmac Wrote:  
(03-21-2016 )DrivingZiggy Wrote:  Well, I was under the truck today. So I looked for a leak at the bunk. Nope. So I went inside and looked under the bunk. Couldn't see anything, but I sure could smell it.

And I can't even find a radiator cap! Would I be pressurizing through the reservoir??? That doesn't seem right.

But the truck has started throwing codes. Volvo couldn't tell me exactly what it was, but were able to narrow it down to the EGR. So I guess I'll be giving the truck the RAWZE treatment when I get back from Arkansas. Is there a thread with the step-by-step or do I just have to watch the videos over and over until I get it?

If you smell antifreeze with the heater on it is definitely the bunk heater probably one of the o rings. just remove the screw and slide pipes back you will see the o rings will be flat. might as well pull out heater core and check it,if it's leaking it will show on the core they are cheap.
Yup. Verified with the dealer that they have them in stock. Will pick one up when I pick up my new doser and sensors.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Disappearing Coolant - DrivingZiggy - 03-23-2016
RE: Disappearing Coolant - Unilevers - 04-24-2016,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.