Started erg tune today
10-16-2017, (Subject: Started erg tune today ) 
Started erg tune today
T800 ISX, CM871
25K hours.

Started the erg tune today, doc filter looks decent and dpf just has a little ash built up. Going to kick around cleaning and check on cost. May pressure wash them just to see if this will work, lots of comments on web about cleaning so I will see how it goes. If it fails do I mm.
All components down stream of her valve looked like the video rawze made with the lady in blue Pete. Only really plugged sensor was imap. I pulled it a couple of weeks ago just to see how bad system was.
Did not see any signs of coolant leak anywhere; but still stumped on blowing white smoke occasionally. Possibly missing a regen cycle or bad doser nip.
Waterloo talked me thru a pressure test set up; was going to deviate a bit and use 3/8 vent tube connected plastic day tank on radiator ( tube connected to block to the left where return pipe passes on block).
So around 3 ish (after a 40 degree amb temp increase) I go to pull tube off and antifreeze shoots 10 ft in the air. By all means not a good test but a good indication of a tight system.
More to come, and pictures if this one can be viewed.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

User's Signature: "KW is my choice of trucks"
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Messages In This Thread
Started erg tune today - Ragindirt - 10-16-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.