Ecm wiring pins
12-15-2017, (Subject: Ecm wiring pins ) 
RE: Ecm wiring pins
Link's bro-in-law has the tool, its the pin connector he's been looking for. I've got a feeling this is going to take place at my shop and we're prolly gonna have a bit of a run away, my rush is winding down and I have a massive hangover scheduled...
Yes Rawze, it's the exhaust gas back pressure sensor. It appears as though the previous owner spliced into the OEM harness and ran new wiring and a new sensor. Yes I said spliced into, not cut and bypassed. The OEM wiring is still there, and also still connected to this "new circuit", so we've talked about removing the pins fro the ECM connector and rewiring right from the ECM plug to the sensor to eliminate this abortion.

I've been "on go" for three months or more straight. I'll have 45% of my years revenue generated since September.
I'm pulling the oil pan drainplug when I get home and asking someone to hide it from me for a month.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JMBT , Rawze

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ecm wiring pins - Rawze - 12-15-2017,
RE: Ecm wiring pins - Moose - 12-15-2017,
RE: Ecm wiring pins - Hammerhead - 12-15-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.