Sinewave inverter anyone have recommendatioms?
02-08-2020, (Subject: Sinewave inverter anyone have recommendatioms? ) 
RE: Sinewave inverter anyone have recommendatioms?
(02-08-2020 )Chamberpains Wrote:  2 years after your post, How is that inverter working for you Rawze?

I have no issue with it. it is pure-sinewave. .. Works great. It does however fault out easily if there is any kind of heavy inductive load placed on it (vacuum cleaner, drill, etc)... but for 1200w-microwave, computers, lights, fan, etc.. it is not an issue.

I would buy one again.

Only thing that I think that could beat it would be an actual xantrex (brand, the best money can buy) pure-sinewave. Here is a comparable model.....
https://amzn.to/38ao7Up

Gotta be careful of the cheaper-prices Xantrex models tho. they are not pure sinewave. Do your research, and go to the manufacturers site to be sure.

just an FYI for people reading this: .. Buying ANY inverter that is not pure-sinewave (cheaop inverters, truck stop inverters, knock-offfs, etc.) = whats known as 'modified sinewave' = a slow agonizing death to whatever electronics you plug into it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sinewave inverter anyone have recommendatioms? - Rawze - 02-08-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.