EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
03-20-2021, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
(03-19-2021 )SergeyB Wrote:  
(08-17-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  I have had some serious complaints about Chris over at Prices diesell here lately ... I don't trust em very much these days. Just thought i would mention it.

What complaint do you have? Chris did a delete on my truck a couple days ago. What should I be worried about?

that was more than 6 months ago.

most ppl that complained said that they seemed lazy and slow, and don't show up but a few hours a day for work... don't seem to care much about you.

-- I have never been there, just repeating what others have said... seemed to be a consistent complaint.

My own concern is Who is actually doing/creating the programming to the ECM's for that shop?.... because this Chris guy seems to be the one who does all the work instead of gearhead actually doing it. I have no idea what is actually going on there these days, so I could not tell you.

If your concerned about the program, pull a copy of it out of your ecm and send it (e-mail it) over to me for a review. I will tell you what is in there, good, bad, or ugly.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: PuroCumminsPower , SergeyB

Messages In This Thread
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 04-30-2019,
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 01-05-2020,
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 04-26-2020,
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Rawze - 03-20-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.