New battery cables...
02-22-2018, (Subject: New battery cables... ) 
New battery cables...
Did a ton of work to the truck. It's been off the road now for two months between a new compressor, rebuilt p/s pump, some new heater hoses, water filter and coolant flush, rebuilt steer axle, etc...also took a month to do some reservist training for the army. Hasn't been running loads since Christmas.

Batteries are 6 months old and I've had it on a trickle charger since it was parked. Come to find out my batteries were dead anyway. So apparently I have a battery draw. Charging so far hasn't helped much, so I might also resistance in one of my battery cables, or a battery that went south.

Tomorrow I'll be resistance checking the cables and I'm deep charging each battery individually, then load testing them. Cables on my truck are original and rather small...KW no longer carries them either. Any idea where I can go and get some larger replacements built if they are part of the problem?

User's Signature: 2010 T2000, CM871, 13spd, 977k, tanker yanker
Overhauled @ 927k
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
New battery cables... - dhirocz - 02-22-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.