Riding With the KING! Going to see Rawze!
04-02-2018, (Subject: Riding With the KING! Going to see Rawze! ) 
Riding With the KING! Going to see Rawze!
A little musical interlude... If you so choose. ;-)

Riding With the King...

Well, the $38,000 in frame was a dud! Heading to GA tomorrow to see the KING! Rawze graciously extended a helping hand to help me out of my latest "issue" with my little money pit. We have head or liner issues, we will see when I get there and we (me) start to tear into into her.

I am sick, went to the bank today, moved some monies around. Rawze is thinking in frame, thank GOD I have the cash. Rawze is figuring $10,000 min, we shall see when we get in there. This is not a poor man's sport, that is for sure. Take heed when having these motors overhauled, I am learning the hard way, as many before have too. It is criminal what is going on in this industry.

I was talking to my buddy Ed the other day, I have been doing more wrenching this year than I have been driving earning a living. Just did the taxes too, owe them monies now with the divorce... The hits just keep coming. I need one of those Hammerhead vacations. ;-)
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead

Messages In This Thread
Riding With the KING! Going to see Rawze! - Waterloo - 04-02-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.