2012 Cascadia ISX 450
05-25-2018, (Subject: 2012 Cascadia ISX 450 ) 
RE: 2012 Cascadia ISX 450
(05-24-2018 )AHMLLC Wrote:  First and foremost, thank you for the input. Sorry for the bland description; but let me continue.

I plan on buying the truck for 24k cash and I have a a budget of 10k. Do you think that's good? I planned on buying the truck then driving it straight over to cummins for a diagnosis n paying to fix whatever needs to be fixed before I run it. I think its a good idea but most people think im crazy. How does that sound to you guys?

The whore analogy is good. The truck was leased to Hood for 5yrs and most of my professional experience is from the food industry. So, I understand that the truck was ran to the GROUND but was forced to be in top shape to make their high demand deliveries. Im just hoping 10k is enough to handle all the issues. I hate bills so I pay cash.

Listen to Rawze, he knows... Look at me, I am the red headed step child here, and the worst case scenario. These Cummins certified shops are certified, but do they know how to fix a truck? From my experience, no. Look at my motor, they installed the wrong pistons, injectors and in frame kit. That was a Cummins certified shop, the mechanic that did the work is always down at Cummins in Indiana for training to boot.

And buying a truck that has been run into the ground? Are you nuts? $10,000 will not get you around the block, the prices for parts alone is ridiculous, not including labor. They are getting rid of that truck because it is wore out. This is not a poor man's sport. Go find an in good shape non emission truck, they are out there, learn how to repair it first, and go make money.

Or, Mr Hagg has a nice KW 660 for sale, he did the in frame. I think he was looking to get $30,000 out of it. Call him, he may still have it.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: AHMLLC

Messages In This Thread
2012 Cascadia ISX 450 - AHMLLC - 05-23-2018,
RE: 2012 Cascadia ISX 450 - Waterloo - 05-25-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.