09 ISX blowing timing actuator apart
02-21-2019, (Subject: 09 ISX blowing timing actuator apart ) 
RE: 09 ISX blowing timing actuator apart
(02-21-2019 )Clm3420 Wrote:  ...
Well that sucks for him.

the really sad part is that i have seen their particular programming for many years now... and not one single line code has changed or been corrected in all those years,.. they got some kind of hack-up cookie-cutter program they stick into everyones engine the same that they cobbled together about 5-6 years back and have been using ever since. - They know damn well they are destroying engines at a rapid rate. I would have to estimate that roughly about 70% of the engines they do usually fail in a short time, the rest always die a slow death only because the driver babies the hell out of that garbage dump program to try and keep their engine alive bit longer. - They don't care one damn bit that they are making such bad programming,. There's million of dollars in it for them because of all the heavy advertising they use geared directly at "ego boosting" or "bragging rights" through the sheer stupidity of the truck owners who get caught up in that crap like flies to a dung heap. - They have also been caught on more than a few times fudging the numbers heavily off their dyno's to their own customers for years too.
They are nothing but a predator praying and selling on trucker's egos' and nothing they do is worth 1 damn red cent.

I am not a fan of all that fake big-hp garbage,.. but just to prove a point a few years back, gearhead and I got together just to show the reality of what they do at one of their own shoips in front of them on how wrong what they do really is. here is an old post on that outcome...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...03#pid6803

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 09 ISX blowing timing actuator apart - Unilevers - 02-20-2019,
RE: 09 ISX blowing timing actuator apart - Rawze - 02-21-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.