GlowShift boost gauge response
07-07-2019, (Subject: GlowShift boost gauge response ) 
RE: GlowShift boost gauge response
(07-06-2019 )Rilloroc Wrote:  My glowshift pyro started doing that max out recently. It will max out for a few seconds and then return to normal on it's own. Scared me at first because I've been having some other issues lately (doser sprang a leak and caught on fire) and thought that it was happening again. I'm guessing maybe the fire damaged the lead for the temp sensor on the pyro on mine. Maybe check that lead on yours possibly where it connects to the gauge.

I had the post turbo one do that last year. If I had someone watch inside while I moved the wires where they exit the probe, they would see fluctuations. Replaced the probe/lead, all good.
The way they roll the lead up and put it in the wrapping may cause wire strain before you even get it out of the box and installed.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne

Messages In This Thread
RE: GlowShift boost gauge response - Hammerhead - 07-07-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.