Companies closed their doors overnight.
04-29-2019, (Subject: Companies closed their doors overnight. ) 
RE: Companies closed their doors overnight.
so while i was waiting for my container to get dropped on the yard for me to deliver the load, i called a random broker. He had a load from stl to around cleveland, oh for $3.25. My jaw dropped and he begged me to take the load, it was under 35k weight and same day delivery app.... we talked for 15 minutes and he told me drivers are asking for 4$-5$ a mile. well damn.... lol i mean some ppls heads are wayyy wayy way up in the clouds. i would have taken the load with out a problem but dont have my authority yet.

an acquaintance told me not to get my own authority, freight is to cheap and not abundant.... after doing my own research..... some ppl should just be company drivers and not business owners... a lot of people are winging it in this industry. Then again i know dozens of drivers who are absolutely KILLING IT!.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Companies closed their doors overnight. - Evotrucker - 04-29-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.