Cm 870 cry for help
09-15-2019, (Subject: Cm 870 cry for help ) 
RE: Cm 870 cry for help
It is truly shocking, and criminal at what goes on out here with these trucks and the folks that own them. I am in a different world than what I am used too being back out here on the road. I am honestly shocked at the conversations I have had with other owner operators, and there are a lot out here. You are correct when you stated these guys should be nowhere near a truck, much less owning one.

I'm not perfect by a long shot, but when I see owners of trucks that have packing tape and duct tape patching critical systems, like coolant and air lines, not get you to the shop or parts store fixes either, these guys had been running with literal tape holding their trucks together and thought nothing about it. I can only imagine what is sitting next to me in the truck stop right now. Very scary, especially out West where I am.

Another thing, I have been up on 80 running back and forth through the mountains, and no one uses their CB radios. I drove across the entire state of WY and never heard a peep regarding troopers, construction, deer, accidents, nothing, dead silence.

I was joking about this with another driver, and told him I am going to be a YouTube star... I'll buy a good camera and camp out in the mountains and film the carnage this winter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxlvxvG8zOE

In a year or two I will be able to retire. ;-)
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , Rawze

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm 870 cry for help - Unilevers - 08-01-2019,
RE: Cm 870 cry for help - Unilevers - 08-03-2019,
RE: Cm 870 cry for help - Unilevers - 08-09-2019,
RE: Cm 870 cry for help - ynot - 09-15-2019,
RE: Cm 870 cry for help - Waterloo - 09-15-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.