Thoughts on this truck
08-05-2019, (Subject: Thoughts on this truck ) 
RE: Thoughts on this truck
Just to add my .02....the truck I purchased, although a very basic Cascadia, turned out to be a really decent truck and a good money maker thus far. However, with that being said, I have spent $26,849.35 (not including 11k in fuel costs) since the beginning of March. This is insurance, repairs, fees, apportioned tag, etc. all to the penny up to this point. By the way, there have been no major repairs in that figure....nickels and dimes add up!

- Now, I have been very particular about everything on this truck. If it's worn - it's replaced, if it's recommended to do from this forum, it's done, oil changes have been very early (when I 1st received the truck, then at 7k, 11.5k, 12k, and the latest was 14.5k) in order to flush out the other 250k miles of $hit the previous owner allowed. When one of my drive tires let go, I replaced all 8.

These are a few examples of the costs and how I apply them, but this is our livelihood. The better we take of it, the better it will take care of us.

Just some expenses to think about going into this venture. - Best of luck and with the knowledge and guidance here, that mountain in front of you will be a profitable mole hill in short time
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains , fargonaz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thoughts on this truck - SquareOne - 08-05-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.