CM 871 Fuel in the oil
09-29-2019, (Subject: CM 871 Fuel in the oil ) 
CM 871 Fuel in the oil
Ok guys need your help. CM871 demandated @m*m^2. 60k on my inframe bought the best of every thing, the only thing not new is crank, rods & fuel system (all working as supposed to didn't see the need to replace) driving along and doing my thing and oil temp starts to climb above the 235 Mark and fan isn't cooling it down, so I start making my way to the shoulder and oil psi starts to fall and knocking starts in the bottom end. I get to the shoulder & shut down. Yea I'm heavy & pulling a hill. Engine will not turn over (locked up) get it home pull the pan & oil pump. # 1 & # 4 bearing in pieces in the pan oil pump is super hard to turn. Also drained almost 15 gallons of oil. Did 2 different oil samples both came back 19.4 % fuel. That accounts for the extra oil in the pan. What can cause such a failure. I had no indication of anything failing. No drop in mpg, no drop in power, no smoke no nothing just pile of $ gone
:waaaht:
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
CM 871 Fuel in the oil - qmp312 - 09-29-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.