Winter is here! Heated Wiper Blade time.
11-11-2019, (Subject: Winter is here! Heated Wiper Blade time. ) 
RE: Winter is here! Heated Wiper Blade time.
(11-10-2019 )LRT1549 Wrote:  
(11-10-2019 )Brock Wrote:  I've wanted to buy some for my truck for the last couple of years but never knew anyone who ran them and was worried they may be just a gimmick. Wife almost had a stroke when I told her how much replacement blades cost.

The thing is they are silicone not rubber. they might cost a bit to replace, but you never have to replace them. Rubber blades need replacing at least once a year. I've had these on my truck now since Sept. 2015 same exact pair. they still move the water and they still get hot as hell.

I don't know how others use them but I use them ONLY when the ice builds up on the blades. if there's no build up on the blades then they get shut off till I need them again.

Holy smokes !!! Maybe it's because I'm up in the north where half the years winter but I've never had a set last a full year, I always buy the best wipers I can, been running some real nice ice blades that seem good.

I couldn't imagine having 1 set for that long... if they would, it would be money well spent.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.