For the new guys, Winter is coming, Don't be a VICTIM!
10-11-2019, (Subject: For the new guys, Winter is coming, Don't be a VICTIM! ) 
RE: For the new guys, Winter is coming, Don't be a VICTIM!
Mr. Loo, you had better warm it up out there. I'm rolling out of Ohio towards Billings Montana for Monday. I don't want to see any snow out there. It's still too early for that. I want my brain to be in denial of winter until at least November.

I spent way into the wee hours of the morning securing, fastening, sealing everything I could find loose or unsecured. I topped off all fluids, stocked up on winter Rain-X and washer fluid, replaced some faulty wiring and pigtail sockets for my trailer axle dump valve cord, and replaced my headlights. All in preparation for heading north and west this time of year. I'll be damned if I want to be laying out in the frigid snow fixing and securing this crap if I don't have to.

Everything is 10 times harder to do when it's cold outside. I took advantage of a 60 degree night in a Walmart parking lot.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Rawze

Messages In This Thread
RE: For the new guys, Winter is coming, Don't be a VICTIM! - Chamberpains - 10-11-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.