Who knows what an 870 egr cummins long block goes for these days ?
12-17-2019, (Subject: Who knows what an 870 egr cummins long block goes for these days ? ) 
Who knows what an 870 egr cummins long block goes for these days ?
So as the classic story goes , bought a used truck . I took a chance like everyone else , I got a few miles down ,did the oil sample thing went through it one issue at a time . I figured it was definetly time to do the rods and mains not knowing the true history . Oh all good till we got to
#1 bearing . It looks like something got in the oil journal and chewed up the bearing and the crank , no emery clothing it out . So its a 565 870 egr . It ran like a top and really never missed a beat for the season I ran it . Who might know what kind of money I am looking at for a cummins reman drop in complete engine from cummins . I am not sure which way to go its got 20800 hours on it . Suggestions would be appreciated . Yes I plan on keeping it now and Im not looking for headaches later .
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Who knows what an 870 egr cummins long block goes for these days ? - akwman - 12-17-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.