Fault code 2754 - 2011 KW T660
06-23-2016, (Subject: Fault code 2754 - 2011 KW T660 ) 
Fault code 2754 - 2011 KW T660
Alright so as already established, my dad has 2011 KW T660 with the ISX15 Cummins approximately 580k miles.

I'm about ready to drive it off a cliff.

First off we have followed nearly all recommendations by Rawze on DPF system maintenance except for the EGR side mainly because haven't gotten to it yet in the past two months fumbling with other issues.

Very recently replaced the big things including, Doser, exhaust flex pipe, gaskets, put in remanufactured dpf 70k miles ago, delta-p sensor on DPF, NOx sensors on inlet and outlet, intake manifold pressure sensor, and there may be something else I'm forgetting.

Now we need help.

At this moment, going on for a month, every two weeks my dad runs into code 2754. I read around about it and I'm confused. Mainly because the active regeneration cycle occurs and increases in occurrence when outside temp is high. Starting about 85° and up. After about 3k miles or two weeks and several instances of very hot days on the road, including inclines, we get this code each time and the previous time we also got filter clogged light on the dash. Today, in 65° weather and rain, the regeneration turned on in park for 30 minutes then again for a less than ten minutes on the road and all the lights and code ran away on their own.

What does this all mean?! :(

Losing my mind, if someone can shed some light on this I'll be glad to answer any questions as quickly as I can.

Thank you
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Fault code 2754 - 2011 KW T660 - alexx1060 - 06-23-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.