Intermittent boost loss
01-09-2020, (Subject: Intermittent boost loss ) 
RE: Intermittent boost loss
So I finally had a day to look more closely at the situation. I changed the Intake manifold pressure sensor and turbo speed sensors. While I was working on the turbo speed sensor I somehow bumped the EGE pressure sensor and cracked the plug housing so it got replaced as well. I had a friend stop by and talk to me while I was working on all of this and he said he had the same code(2347) pop up and it was the sensor located on the compressor side of the turbo. I went to unplug the sensor and noticed the whole plug assembly on that sensor could spin almost freely, so it was replaced as well. Between the 4 sensors, I think everything is good. All codes cleared out and It ran fine up till the point a zip tie broke and the turbo speed sensor wire bumped the exhaust manifold...... I put the old turbo speed sensor back in temporarily and now I have the turbo cutting out again and code 2288 coming back.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , JimT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermittent boost loss - Heavyhaulmark - 01-09-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.