SCR Question
03-15-2020, (Subject: SCR Question ) 
RE: SCR Question
(03-15-2020 )Hennessey33 Wrote:  The re flashing ie:computer portion of the work was done by what I perceived as a competent individual.

the other guy who was also doing some work beyond the scope of the “tune”... seemed a little lazy in his work ethic!

now I’ll need to find a local shop that will do this on let’s say “ the down low!”

but if you want to tune a pickemup truck ...they are on every corner! Thanx again for you advice

It just has to be one of those days.....

These statements right here are an awful sign that you are {possibly} running an engine destroying tune.

How exactly did you "perceive" this tuner to be competent?

Why didn't you get your truck as far away from a guy that you saw as lazy in work ethic?

Why are you going to try to find a shop to do the work for you? Why won't you get you hands dirty and take charge of your business and do this work yourself?

And lastly Pickup truck tuners are the worst of the worst in ECM hack job bullshitte tunes.

Hold tight because your more than likely gonna get a reality slap from the man himself. It's in your best interest to take it as great advice and listen very closely to what he says. Its gonna hurt and hopefully scare you so you never make the same mistakes again.

And if you could please answer the questions i posted honestly. I'd like to learn what the mentality is behind what you've posted. I think seeing how a guys comes to the decisions you've made may help others if they recognize that they are making choice similar to yours.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
SCR Question - Hennessey33 - 03-15-2020,
RE: SCR Question - JimT - 03-15-2020,
RE: SCR Question - Hennessey33 - 03-15-2020,
RE: SCR Question - JimT - 03-15-2020,
RE: SCR Question - Chamberpains - 03-15-2020
RE: SCR Question - Lonestar10 - 03-15-2020,
RE: SCR Question - Rawze - 03-15-2020,
RE: SCR Question - Rawze - 03-16-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.