CM871 High DOC temp during regen
04-12-2020, (Subject: CM871 High DOC temp during regen ) 
RE: CM871 High DOC temp during regen
Take DOC and DPF to stealeras$it that has proper machine. Have Baked the DOC and DPF, de-ashed, and flow tested.

How old are DOC and DPF?. How many miles?

-- According to the pic of the temps, te DOC inlet is too high, and it loks exactly like when someone swaps around the DPF inlet and outlet temp sensors. - DOC and DPf sensors are not easily swapped,... but DPF inlet/outlet sensors/plugs can be improperly swapped, as the cables are actually long enough for this to happen.

May be that your egr valve is getting stuck? causing too high DOC inlet temps? or some other egr issue?

Could also be fuel burning against DOC instead of DPF because of exhaust leaks or some other problem...maybe fuel not spraying properly?.

just some things to think about any ways.

BTW: How were those elements cleaned? -- Hopefully not with some kind of liquids or some other half-arssed method... Cleaning those DOC and DPF elements improperly is the death of them/ruins them fairly quickly. Could be that they have simply gone bad.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM871 High DOC temp during regen - Rawze - 04-12-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.