Thread Closed 
Need help X15-570
04-22-2020, (Subject: Need help X15-570 ) 
RE: Need help X15-570
You will never get your profitability back out of it. Esp. since it will be a fuel-sucking pig. Going backwards in technology simply does not make you any more money at all.... but only less by the time you add up all the extra expense on converting it , then adding up all the fuel mileage losses every single year vs. something more modern that is significantly more fuel efficient, and able to be just as damn reliable if maintained properly.

You will find no sympathy on gliders on my forum and such discussions get people kicked off this site quickly just for arguing it .. My site does not exist so that people can make bad decisions, run illegally like super-truckers, endangering the public becauz they want to cheat their logs, redneck thinking like some king of idiot the dukes-o-hazards, go-0fast, cheater mentality, all the other horse-s#it. -- My own pinon is that someone should take that way of garbage-can, profit-less thinking back to social medai where it belongs!.

Your about 1/2" away from getting kicked off here!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Need help X15-570 - Baki - 04-22-2020,
RE: Need help X15-570 - Baki - 04-22-2020,
RE: Need help X15-570 - Baki - 04-22-2020,
RE: Need help X15-570 - Rawze - 04-22-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.