Power surge on CM870???
05-03-2020, (Subject: Power surge on CM870??? ) 
RE: Power surge on CM870???
(05-03-2020 )4lanefarmall Wrote:  cowboy, I'm interested in what you found! I'm having exactly the same issue. and guys its not that he's driving it like a rocket, (at least on mine) when going thru the gears its really sluggish and then out of the blue without changing pedal position it will throw u back in the seat instantly and reach shift point ( as if you were in a rocket) and I noticed lately that it is running higher boost on flat roads like 20 to 25. It still achieves full boost (about 37) but takes longer to get there
also I should say don't believe it to be turbo lag, cause at times when really acting up i have no pedal at all until around 1000 or 1100 rpm so I have to stay on high side of rpm while shifting so as not to fall below 1000 rpm. Also don't know if different issue but cruise control keeps kicking off now and engine brake when using them. I really need some help please been into international 3 times now, they blew out air line to turbo, and replaced 2 injector actuators. its still the same.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Power surge on CM870??? - 4lanefarmall - 05-03-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.