isx15 with DPF delete
05-11-2020, (Subject: isx15 with DPF delete ) 
RE: isx15 with DPF delete
You should assume your problems with it may actually be much bigger ... like the engine being abused by bad delete programming. This is 90% the case with all deleted trucks, odds are not in your favor there. Assume it likely will need an in-frame in its very near future.

If you already purchased it ... assume the delete programming is extremely harmful to the engine. Educate yourself on the subject as a whole ...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

2008 sounds like a CM871 engine. - Good news is that you can fix the bad programming yourself with a bit of effort and an inline-5 or inline-6 data-link adapter off ebay + old windows-7 laptop/PC from a used computer store. All the things/software needed are on the internet for free to get ti right if a person knows where to look.

in any event, you should expect to invest in a data-link adapter, as doing much of anything with owning an ISX involves being able to see trouble codes, perform tests, and service on it. Otherwise you will just be repeatedly raped by every shop you take it to.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: isx15 with DPF delete - Unilevers - 05-11-2020,
RE: isx15 with DPF delete - Unilevers - 05-12-2020,
RE: isx15 with DPF delete - Rawze - 05-11-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.