low rates, No profit
05-18-2020, (Subject: low rates, No profit ) 
RE: low rates, No profit
I can't make opinions what-so-ever about they type of freight that most of you haul, I know NOTHING about your businesses. As a car hauler when it died, it died! At the end of March I was told that everything was shutting down and did it ever.

Five weeks I sat at home. Got a WHOLE lot of things done on the truck so in that regard I was thankful for the time. The buyer that I haul for called the end of April and said we're going back to work and since the 2nd day of May we've moved our sixth load as of yesterday morning.

We see more and more car haulers on the road every day, more and more new cars moving now as well. So in response to the automotive industry getting back in gear it surely seems to be happening.

I hope for everyone that things will keep moving forward in a good way. And more, I hope that this country has learned it's lesson and NEVER allows anything this idiotic to ever happen again.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
low rates, No profit - alborz - 05-18-2020,
RE: low rates, No profit - kozakvod - 05-18-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.