Making my screwups right
05-23-2020, (Subject: Making my screwups right ) 
Making my screwups right
In 2010, I bought my corn binder. At the time, I hadn't found any good information to lead me in the right direction to keep my 870 from ingesting its own vomit. Now that I have had coolant pushing out of the overflow tank, I now know that the simple blockoff plate was just a way to kill my engine. No programming, just blocked. The truck is a 2005 International 9400i, but as I have found after the fact, apparently about 3 of them. I wont ever buy a truck from arrow ever again. What I need to do now is salvage what I have invested, so I might make it to retirement. The engine is a 870 isx, originally 435st. The dealer bumped it to 500, but it doesnt feel like its any different than the freight truck I drive right now. The reason I'm in the freight truck is my sons mom (ex) passed from cancer, and I needed to be home for him. Now that he is 20, I'm going back to the big road, to hell with the freight companies. Anyway, I am leaning to a new head, and compressor, plus more than likely a complete inframe, 850,000 miles, I imagine its a waste to do any less. When I have read, and also seen Rawzes youtubes, a new head is always recommended. Is Cummins the only place to get it, or are there any other reliable options? I will have many questions before its over, and I'm sure I have a flaming coming, I'm having a few beers, let it come lol.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Making my screwups right - Tom - 05-23-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.