Cm 870 egr
05-26-2020, (Subject: Cm 870 egr ) 
Cm 870 egr
Hello,first post on the forum.I have an 06 cm 870 8518 I just installed a new egr valve as my old one was out of range according to the quickserve trouble shooting tree.also cleaned out egr cooler and tubing.at this point all I have for troubleshooting is my bluepoint code scan tool.but it did put the ck engine light out so I gained there.now I occasionally get a huffing noise from the turbo for a fraction of a second and dense black smoke until I release the accelerator and re apply pressure.it also feels like you shut the ignition off for a fraction of a second when the huffing noise occurs.nothing new showing up on the scan tool beyond an inactive engine brake code.boost runs about 30 to 35 psi but does fall when the event occurs I'm wondering about the intake sensors as I've never replaced them.only one I've done is the exaust pressure sensor.just wondering if I'm on the right track here or not.figuring on a laptop and insite soon.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Cm 870 egr - Log lugger - 05-26-2020
RE: Cm 870 egr - Rawze - 05-26-2020,
RE: Cm 870 egr - Log lugger - 05-26-2020,
RE: Cm 870 egr - marek4792 - 05-26-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.