What’s the saying? No good deed goes unpunished!
06-28-2020, (Subject: What’s the saying? No good deed goes unpunished! ) 
RE: What’s the saying? No good deed goes unpunished!
Rawze: I would agree. My advise from the time it got towed to my brother’s was auction it off as it was. I really wish my brother could have stopped them before they dumped all the money into it with the inframe before it was sold the first time. There is no way I would have inframed and old truck that was still running great, just to sell it. However I would also never, ever,...ever ever ever ever ever, owner finance anything! But that’s just me, I don’t trust many people. However at 78 and 76, they are from a different era, and apparently thought a persons word still meant something in this day and time. A little too trusting, a little miss guided by the “friend” who steered them toward the inframe, and I’m sure a little preoccupied with the illness issues, I think all three things are to blame.

Anyhow: thankfully, it is not my truck. I will do my part to help my brother, who is doing his part to help his friends who are in a bad situation.

User's Signature: Anti-seize EVERYTHING, Except injectors...Use Petroleum Jelly!!!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Messages In This Thread
RE: What’s the saying? No good deed goes unpunished! - JMBT - 06-28-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.