DPF differential Pressure problems
07-19-2016, (Subject: DPF differential Pressure problems ) 
RE: DPF differential Pressure problems
(07-19-2016 )Rawze Wrote:  * sometimes it is bad readings from other sensors and/or a stuck EGR valve causing excess soot.

You have my number, I PM it to you a while back. You are welcome to call me sometime. -- Rawze.

That was going to be my next step, but I wasn't ready to throw in the towel and call the help line just yet, lol. I gave it some thought, and watched your videos on the tune up again and remembered that every time the dpf diff codes would come back up, so did a code for the IMAP. I remembered that the IMAP doesn't usually throw a code unless it is really messed up, so I swapped it out. Did a forced regen, which put all the dpf alarms inactive, and let it cool off before turning in for my break since by then it was 1am. Once I started my shift today, I could tell that it was running a lot better. My mpg's came back up as well as boost at max load. Hasn't called for a passive regen yet, which was an issue before all the Christmas lights would come on. I could force regen it, and wouldn't even be out of the parking lot before it was trying to do a passive one. Been watching it all day and so far, there have not been any codes. If I get anymore grief from it though, I'll be making that phone call for sure!

User's Signature: 2012 Cascadia ISX15 CM2250
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DPF differential Pressure problems - trdodd07 - 07-19-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.