What oil and filters for cm2250?
07-20-2016, (Subject: What oil and filters for cm2250? ) 
RE: What oil and filters for cm2250?
(07-20-2016 )Brock Wrote:  
(07-20-2016 )Waterloo Wrote:  I priced bulk around here in the Detroit area... Cheaper to go to Walmart and buy off the shelf. One truck, they ain't interested.

When I first called the local mobil place I was quoted something stupid like 1800 a barrel. I told them that I've done my research and chosen my oil but that doesn't mean they don't need to earn my business. I said it's up to you if you want a lifelong customer or if you'd prefer my loyalty go to shell.

He came back with 1300 ish for the barrel so I opened a cash account so I will always get that same discount.

When in doubt, lie and say you own multiple trucks.

Delo was $28 a gallon from the distributor, bulk was $1300, $23.64 a gallon bulk! And I had to pick up, they did not deliver with a tanker. I went around with him for a bit, and could get nowhere near $12.50 a gallon, and at that point I gave up. Walmart is it, and I can hit them once a week and pick up a 2.5 gallon jug or two and throw in the garage for oil change time. Walmart is the only supplier in my neck of the woods for the Delo 400 LE with a reasonable price.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What oil and filters for cm2250? - Waterloo - 07-20-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.