Isx Crankcase filter sensor high pressure
07-22-2016, (Subject: Isx Crankcase filter sensor high pressure ) 
RE: Isx Crankcase filter sensor high pressure
(07-22-2016 )So Cal ProStar Wrote:  I'm in San Diego California, about a 3hr drive from LA. That would be great if any mechanic on here could take a look at it. The truck was driven bobtail from Iowa but who knows how long it was run like that.

The warranty guy called me this morning. He's in contact with the shop and should get back to me today. I'll call him a little later to see what's going on.

I really hope they'll take care of this and this is the first and last time I buy a truck halfway across the country. At this point, I'm worried that I'm going to be stuck with it since the dealership is a mom and pop dealer out of Des Moines.

Dr ISX is in Vegas, he is on the board here, look him up and shoot him a PM... If I were you, that is what I would do. Also, ask Rawze or Unilever for his contact info, I have not seen him on here in a bit... Might be quicker that way, as the guy is an ace on these things from everything I have seen here over the past two years... Good luck.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isx Crankcase filter sensor high pressure - Waterloo - 07-22-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.