06 cm870 inframe oil consumption
11-02-2020, (Subject: 06 cm870 inframe oil consumption ) 
RE: 06 cm870 inframe oil consumption
I also recently inframed my cm2250 in Rawze's driveway. If it wasn't for some specialty tools I could have done it in my own driveway with basic heavy duty tools, a laptop and Rawze on speed dial ;) Nearly everything you need to know is available through Cummins quickserve. They do miss a few details here and there, but Rawze and others on this forum can easily fill in the blanks. It's not difficult, but you can't try to rush through it. That's where small mistakes get made and cause big problems later. Hell, even now, months later, I'm still replaying in my head the build process, looking for anything that I might have screwed up.

If you plan on keeping that truck/engine, even for the short term, get a laptop with Cummins Insite software and an Inline 6 adaptor (e-bay is a good source). Get the ECM program copied out and send it to Rawze for review. Best you can do right now is damage control.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 06 cm870 inframe oil consumption - JimT - 11-02-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.