(2014) ISX15 coolant help!
10-15-2020, (Subject: (2014) ISX15 coolant help! ) 
(2014) ISX15 coolant help!
Hey guys any help would be much appreciated!! My 14 Isx15 450hp since I bought it upon start up coolant begins splashing or spraying around inside coolant reservoir! I removed cap and nothing sprays out and NO PRESSURE is accumulating! It’s out of my experience! I checked to see if Air Compressor was leaking into coolant it’s not unfortunately! I tested for combustion gases and it failed 3 times turning Napa blue to green almost teal I tested same fluid on crankcase it turns yellow. Coolant level has not changed and My truck runs great knock on wood Fuel mileage, and power all fine! She takes a little longer than I’m used too to warm up about 15 min to 175 to 185 and Oil was good and has been changed and is still looking good I’ve owned the truck for a month and have drove 3k under no load yet so power and fuel is based on my experience and bob tailing truck got 12.5 mpg to WI to WV upon purchase. Coolant is red inside reservoir i can some black specs nothing crazy mechanics said probably from dirty coolant being put back in after work. Truck has 647,000 miles total 240,000 on Overhaul with updates liners. This is everything I can think to tell about truck I’ve spent 10 years of savings to buy this truck and start my business I’m down to final 5k and I’ll be in service in a few days I don’t know what else to do but run the truck and keep tabs any help is greatly appreciated, so thank you in advance!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
(2014) ISX15 coolant help! - GhostHauling - 10-15-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.