1998 Sig600/CM570 Multiple Issues
11-13-2020, (Subject: 1998 Sig600/CM570 Multiple Issues ) 
RE: 1998 Sig600/CM570 Multiple Issues
I bought the truck at 525k from a guy in Des Moines... The owner said he was Original buyer and used it OTR. I put almost 200k on it and had it rebuilt from a shop in Russell Springs KY. The shop had done other work for me and had their own fleet, I had no reason to believe they would do a half assed job. I will have to go thru receipts to find the rebuild paperwork to see what all was done. The truck ran fine for some time and then had random hard start issues. Replace primer pump.... Replace "mini filter" in fuel system.... and I think over the last 3 years 5 injectors... Yes, Turbo replaced with an OE 200k ago. Also, had the rack adjusted roughly a year ago. The truck averages 55k a year.
Truck currently sits at 1.001 Million Miles.
I own a carnival. Rawze you have probably met or at least seen me. We supplied the carnival at the speedway 4 weeks ago and have supplied the Spalding county fair since before I was born. That's why I said I would just bring it to you for a full inspection and diagnosis. I haul all of the heavy 80k to 105k loads.
The overheat has gotten progressively worse over time and hauling lighter loads I can go longer in between turning the fan switch on. Also, I am judging temp by the dash gauge and not a true ECM signal. If I leave the override switch off the fan will engage right before the red portion of the gauge automatically. The roadrelay doesnt function anymore.
I have a pyro and I never see over 900. In fact I average around 775-800.
Under acceleration I can see some black smoke in the mirror but not very much.
I personally did the reman ECM and harness Spring of 19.
The fuel splitter was one of the first things I removed and checked for blockages!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1998 Sig600/CM570 Multiple Issues - zpanacek - 11-13-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.